- class braindecode.preprocessing.Pick(picks, exclude=(), *, verbose=None)#
Pick a subset of channels.
- picksstr | array-like | slice | None
Channels to include. Slices and lists of integers will be interpreted as channel indices. In lists, channel type strings (e.g.,
['meg', 'eeg']) will pick channels of those types, channel name strings (e.g.,
['MEG0111', 'MEG2623']will pick the given channels. Can also be the string values “all” to pick all channels, or “data” to pick data channels. None (default) will pick all channels. Note that channels in
info['bads']will be included if their names or indices are explicitly provided.
- excludelist | str
Set of channels to exclude, only used when picking based on types (e.g., exclude=”bads” when picks=”meg”).
- verbosebool | str | int | None
New in version 0.24.0.
- instinstance of Raw, Epochs, or Evoked
The modified instance.
- See more details in mne.channels.channels.pick